Friday, July 3, 2009

Bringing this thing up to date

Hello to those who drop by this little work of mine, and my utmost apologies for not updating it sooner. I have been rather distracted with, shall I say, bigger things, that have required my attention, but I feel like I should at least update you folks on what is going on with my life. As some of my last posts will attest to, I have left the University of Delaware, and enrolled in Wilmington University, studying Business Management.

I think Wilmington is a university with a heart, if a bit easy, but it is much handier to go up to Georgetown, rather than live at a farway campus such as Delaware. I have resumed my studying of bass guitar, and have aquired a couple new ones, and a new Ampeg amp. All well and good. I play bass for Bayshore Community Church now, and have been playing there about a year.

Perhaps the biggest news is that I am now engaged to the love of my life, who I met years ago in the 7th grade, but about a year ago we began to hang out again. I am getting married Sept. 26th of this year, and this is a very exciting time for me.

Certainly, I wonder if I am up to such a task, but really, the best way to find out is just leaping in. If you know that you love the person, and there is no way you see yourself living with anyone else, go for it. The details will work themselves out no doubt, with a bit of love.

Hopefully I will remind myself more to post more posts, and the like, starting tonight.

No comments: